Today’s dental technology makes it possible for patients to fully replace teeth lost due to an accident, injury, gum disease or decay with dental implants in Lighthouse Point. For many years, the only options for people with missing teeth were bridges and dentures. Today, dental implants in Lighthouse Point represent the standard of care.
Dental implants replace the roots of missing teeth. Dental implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match the patient’s natural teeth. Advantages of dental implants in Lighthouse Point include:
- Improved appearance and restored smile.
- Implants are very durable and can last a lifetime.
- Implants are permanent; no messy adhesives are needed to keep them in place.
- Implants require the same care as normal teeth do, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups.
A dental implant is a small, titanium screw that is placed deep within the socket of the missing tooth. Over time, the implant will fuse with the jawbone to create a solid foundation for the new tooth. An implant acts as an artificial tooth root and will anchor a dental crown that is realistic looking in shape, size and color, to blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Your skilled dentist will complete the entire procedure from start to finish at Florida Smiles Dental. Our team ensures that every patient is thrilled with his or her dental implants in Pompano Beach.
Patients will have an initial evaluation with their dentist at Florida Smiles Dental, the leading experts in dental care, to determine their candidacy for dental implants in Pompano Beach. Ideal candidates for dental implants will need to have adequate levels of gum tissue and bone density where the implants will need to be placed. Our experienced dentists are very thorough during every step of the dental implant treatment to ensure the patient’s ultimate safety and comfort. Florida Smiles Dental is the preferred provider of dental implants in Pompano Beach.
In addition to restoring your smile with dental implants in Lighthouse Point, Florida Smiles Dental also is a certified partner and provider of Invisalign in Lighthouse Point. Invisalign treatment is another way to restore your smile, by offering an effective solution to correct crooked or overlapping teeth, or teeth that are overcrowded. Invisalign will also correct issues with a patient’s overbite or underbite. What’s the best part about being treated with Invisalign in Lighthouse Point? It’s how flexible and convenient the Invisalign system is! When you are treated with Invisalign in Pompano Beach, you get benefits that you cannot enjoy with traditional braces:
- The system is made of clear, custom fitted plastic aligners that are wire and metal free, providing a higher degree of comfort as compared to traditional braces.
- The aligners are virtually invisible when worn, making them appealing to both teens and adults who are looking for discretion while in treatment.
- The aligners may be removed to eat, brush and floss, and for easy cleaning.
- Office visits every six weeks are quick and easy, to monitor the progression of the treatment. There are no uncomfortable adjustments.
If you are curious about getting treatment with Invisalign in Pompano Beach, contact Florida Smiles Dental, the leading dentist in Pompano Beach, at: (305) 842 – 2592. Schedule a consultation and learn more about the benefits of the Invisalign system, and what options are available to you. Florida Smiles Dental is the leading provider of dental implants and Invisalign in Lighthouse Point, and we look forward to becoming your partner in oral health.